[Coco] Delphi & Compuserve archives - Was: Re: Compressed pictures

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 29 23:04:59 EDT 2007

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:09:40 -0600, Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:

> As for the forum messages, I've found some of the content on
> textfiles.com, specifically:
> http://www.textfiles.com/messages/ALANWESTON/ -- this has CoCo/OS-9/MM-1
> stuff from Compuserve from 1990-1996, and from Delphi from 1993-1995.
> I've found some of my posts (as JOELAV) in the Delphi stuff archived
> there.  It's far from a complete record, but it does preserve a little
> of the history.

    I have the Compuserve ones split by forums on one of my websites:
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/cisindex.html

This is the exact same dump by Alan, just split and sorted properly. As I
mention on that site, there are some holes, depending on which forums Alan
was interested in in what year, but it's a bit easier to navigate than his
originals. As I have mentioned to Roger, he is free to use my versions if
he wishes. Actually, anybody can use my versions however they wish.

--
L. Curtis Boyle