[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sun Apr 29 13:21:17 EDT 2007

Roger,

Your going to hate hearing this but the Fedora core doesn't come
with all the tools, games, software, etc that's available. :-)
There's a lot more available. You will have a very useable system
though. Once you get thing running we can go through the process
patching your machine. When your done with that we can show you
how to find out what applications are available from redhat and
install what you want.

For the record Redhat 7 was a bad and very buggy release and anyone
using it should have either downgraded to 6 or moved on to 8 as quickly
as possible. Redhat 9 was a good release but is ~4 years old. There have
been a lot of improvements in the kernel and most other applications. Even
Redhat has ended support for it.

Frank