[Coco] ?PEEK(&HFF90) RETURNS 126 ON MY UNUPGRADED 26-3124?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 03:25:41 EDT 2007

From: coco at yourdvd.net
> Honestly - it could have been my sister's kids that violated the
> package, rather than the post office - it was WELL packaged. :-)

Yeah, that could be a 50-50.  My neices and nephews (and their spawn) can do more damage than any government organization like the USPS.  (That's with two nephews over blowing things up in southwest Asia as parts of a couple of government organizations [and as an anarchist/libertarian I disavoy their actions], but they were even more destructive as civilian rug rats).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

The reason folks don't think of installing Windows as a painful experience is roughly the same reason men don't think of childbirth as a painful experience.      Mike, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/30/letters_3003/