[Coco] coco 3 Video Adapter

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sat Apr 21 16:42:29 EDT 2007

Roy

Got your Coco-3 VGA Video Adapter in the mail today.
Thanks for your speedy service. Everything was packed
very good. Will let you know any comments after I try it for a few weeks.

This is like Christmas for me getting back into the real coco world

I also want to thank  Mary for the back copies of her E Magazine.

I also want to thank Cloud 9 for all the great improvements for mu coco
1, 2 and 3
machines.

Hope I donn't bother the people on the net too much

While trying to organize my computer room, I found an e-mail from Mike K

God Bless all of You on the Net

John