[Coco] Linux drive mounting

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Apr 24 22:56:35 EDT 2007

Gene, I haven't gotten Samba working right yet.

Do you think RH9 can mount a USB-connected external hard drive, say
at 25GB FAT32?

I'm thinking about putting my Windows/Linux-compatible HLA projects
on the external HD (or even a 1gb MemoryStick Pro card w/USB reader
device - RCA MM6800) and just unplug it from the laptop and connect
it to the Linux box to build the same source over there.

There's another idea, to gz the project's root directory in Windows,
upload it to a coco3.com directory, then download the gz from Linux
Mozilla and unpack, or better yet, how about RH9 accessing a 1gb
MemoryStick Pro card and I could move that back and forth for porting
files back and forth for now?

Btw, I downloaded the latest FireFox for Linux and it does not come
up at all when you click the executable (firefox.bin?) file.  So, I'm
using the stock Mozilla no-tabs version for playing around.

--
Roger Taylor