[Coco] ?PEEK(&HFF90) RETURNS 126 ON MY UNUPGRADED 26-3124?

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Mon Apr 23 01:43:29 EDT 2007

No, I didn't use the same CoCo. When I just received the 3124, the coco
3 i had tested the 3024,s with was in the storage building (i am
finishing up my new residence and the entire home i am living in now
will be one big coco playroom - after i tear out the partitions, and
shelve every wall :-) The coco i tested the 3124 with was one of the
later model coco 3's that came in the spiffy blue box rather than the
red lettered box. The 3124's tamper proof seal had been peeled off and
stuck beside the screw it once covered so i thought it was upgraded,
but upon opening it there were no apparent mods. I am sure tandy never
produced a coco 3 compatible mpi, only upgraded existing ones, which
really wouldn't be evident on the 3024's, but the 3124 should have had
a sat board or piggybacked chip if it had been upgraded. I will test it
with another coco 3 tomorrow.

I have sent the money for an upgrade pal for a 3024 via paypal. The
reason I asked you if it had cleared was because I USED THE WRONG
ROUTING NUMBER. I checked with paypal and they paid it anyway and took
it from one of my credit cards, thankfully (I was worried you might
think I was trying to scam ya') :-)

Thanks for all the wonderful work that you do - rob