[Coco] CoCoMax - Now: OT Amiga / CoCo musings

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sun Apr 8 13:37:35 EDT 2007

Yes, it did have a 9-bit colour palette and so they had 512 colors to
play with. If silicon had been cheaper in the day, Tandy might've
ultilised all 8-bits giving us 256 colors, but alas, they used only six
giving us 64 colors, until Sockmaster and some others gave us more
through clever programming :-)