[Coco] Fest Chat Response/SuperBoard Update (WARNING: LONG POST)

Ken Carlin carlin at nauticom.net
Fri Apr 6 13:58:49 EDT 2007

I just want to add my opinion here.  I am willing to wait however long it
takes in order to get a Superboard.  Since I work in a pcb development
environment, I have a really good understanding as to what all must go into
developing something of this magnitude.  And to consistently make things of
such elegance is a testament to both Mark and Boisy.

But it's not just my admiring what they create.  It's also pure selfishness
on my part.  I really, really, want what they make.  The Coco is such an
important part of my childhood, and I am so happy to be able to bring that
long-ago happiness to today.  In a very large part, it's Mark and Boisy that
have made that possible.

So I will wait.  Somewhat impatiently (grin), but always with the knowledge
that I will be amply rewarded for that wait.

So get cracking and finish the darn thing already! (large grin)

Ken