[Coco] Diego Barizo

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Apr 3 07:56:56 EDT 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 01:25:02 -0500
  Frank Pittel <fwp at deepthought.com> wrote:

> Is there any interest in putting together a collection
>to help cover
> the cost of a good immigration lawyer. Between what I
>spent at the
> coco fest and will be spending on taxes and other
>unfortunatly large
> year payments I don't have much to spare but will gladly
>donate what
> can.
>
>Frank

Frank:

I think that some sort of collection will be organized
shortly.  We just need to know who from Diego's home town
of Elizabeth NJ that we can contact.  I don't know if
getting a lawyer will help.  At this point I think the
only thing we can do is help secure his computers and take
care of his cats.

Jim