[Coco] Diego Barizo

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Apr 2 16:47:50 EDT 2007

Mark:

Like you I do not know much about the immigration process,
but I am going write who ever I can to see if something
can be done to help Diego.

I don't think it was petty to ask about the items he got
at the fest.  I am sure they will let him keep them, or at
least I hope he is allowed to.

Diego is a true CoCoNut who risked it all to attend the
Fest and his love of the CoCo and support for our
community are well known.

I am hoping we as a community can do something to help
Diego.  If he needs a reference, he's got one from me.
 Are there any CoConuts in his neck of the woods that can
help him get his stuff together?  That sounds pessimistic,
but unless a miricle happens (and I'm writing the letters
in hopes of that tonight) he will most likely be heading
back to Uruguay and I don't want him to lose his CoCo
stuff.

Please, let's help him as much as we can.  I can't fly out
to get the stuff, but I will donate what I can.

Diego, if you get this message, let me know what I can do
to help.

Sorry if I am emotional, but I think this sucks!  I feel
so freaking helpless.

Jim