[Coco] Diego Barizo

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Apr 2 15:58:00 EDT 2007

Mary,

This might seem petty to most but I know it is important to Diego
since he risked it all for the fest.....

Does he get to keep the items he purchased at the fest or is that all
lost now?

You all know he won the Grand Prize at the fest. Then went and spent
it on CoCo items. :)   :(

This is tragic! His love for the CoCo when he spoke at the fest. A sad day.

I know nothing of this process. All I can say is keep me posted
please. I will do all that I can to help him.

Mark
Cloud-9

Quoting Nuxie at aol.com: