[Coco] FAO - Phill & Gene

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Apr 30 09:15:39 EDT 2007

On Monday 30 April 2007, Steve.Lancaster at moorestephens.com wrote:
>Phill - If you ever manage to develop a MMC / SD storage system for the
>Dragon / Coco put me in the queue for one.
>
>Gene - Where can I get a Glenside IDE adaptor from? How do you format the
>SD / MMC card so that the Coco can read files from it?

Dunno Steve, I'm not a Glenside person, too far away.  As for using one of
those $3 gizmos on an ide controller, everything I've ever written to the CF
cards I use in the dd-wrt based router, was written with dd, which is the equ
of addressing a device on the os9 bus with the /d1@ syntax, where you get the
whole thing with no regard for any file system structure.  I've done that
with the adaptor on the end of the ide cable, or with the CF card plugged
into one of those $30 universal card thingies that plugs into a usb port.
The usb gizmo is handier though.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)