[Coco] (very very slightly OT) 6800 emulator

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Sun Apr 29 05:06:41 EDT 2007

Hi Fedor,

I'm aware of your project, thanks for the reminder :)

My implementation is basically a quick'n'dirty confirmation that what I
intend to do in 6809 ASM will actually work as intended.. call it a
"proof of concept" if you will

If I decide to take it further and use objects etc I'll be sure to get
in touch :)

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*