[Coco] (very very slightly OT) 6800 emulator

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 05:04:37 EDT 2007

Wow! Maybe you should check out my website. I have embarked on an open CoCo
emulation project where I start with Software Design before doing any
programming. I have started some implementation in Java of the 6809, 6847
and RAM. I have implemented a few instruction codes and it is able to run a
very simple program.

As said, focus of my project is Software Design, so implementation can be
done in any programming language supporting objects. That also means Visual
Basic, with which I also have experience.

I had a little break of a month, but intend to continue working on it. Check
it out: http://www.steeman.dk/CoCoon

Maybe we can cooperate?

Cheers,

Fedor