[Coco] Source code for High Speed Bit-Banger I/O

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Apr 27 12:37:15 EDT 2007

At 11:01 AM 4/27/2007, you wrote:
>-
>If that's true then I could only say WOW!  I would have to see a
>working demo to believe it. My mind cannot conceive of any way to
>sync with such a short start-bit while doing other tasks. I hope you
>will reveal your secrets someday.
>
>Darren

The minute I release a demo, Robert Gault or 10 other CoCo gurus will
reverse engineer it anyway, so the "secret" will be known!  :)

Before I do something up I'd rather know what trick everyone would
like to see happening from BASIC at this speed (57600 bps or 115200 bps).

As you said, you'll have to see it to believe it, so maybe the
real-time connection needs to be seen or even heard.

--
Roger Taylor