[Coco] Rejoicing!

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 12:44:06 EDT 2007

"Ries, Rich [S&FS]" <Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com> wrote:

I am now considering a large mass storage device of some type. Any
suggestions? The more Plug-n-Play-ish it is, the better.

Cloud 9's SCSI controller.  You can hook up 7 drives to it.
I use 3: a hard drive, a 100 MB ZIP drive for backups, and a CD-ROM.
(Jaz drives work, too but won't eject)  You'll want Cloud 9's Super Driver
and HAWKSoft's CD driver.  Since getting the SCSI setup (and NitrOS9)
I don't bother with a RAM disk.