[Coco] CoCo3.com support for Rainbow and Portal-9 IDEs

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Sat Apr 21 23:19:06 EDT 2007

Hi Roger

What's the main differences between Rainbow and Portal? I was under the
impression that Portal has been discontinued in favour of Rainbow

What prompted the switch from one to the other?

On an unrelated note, did you receive payment for the 18-foot serial
cable ok?

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*