[Coco] Important Message to --> MARK MCDOUGALL <---

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Apr 18 18:53:05 EDT 2007

To Mark McDougall,

Over the past several days, I've sent you numerous e-mails with your
PORTAL-9 REGISTRATION KEY and the only e-mails I keep getting back are
messages saying you haven't received your key, and the latest one
stating that you're about to reclaim your PayPal payment.  I checked my
OUTBOX and did find all of my messages to you, although I think I told
you in a recent e-mail that I couldn't locate the thread at the time of
writing.

Can you please check your trash folder for my e-mails or maybe your
server's filter?  Have you tried to reach me through the many different
forms of chat on my site?  The forums, the chatrooms, the Contact Us
link, or the news/articles?  I'm almost everywhere at any given time, so
there is literally no way to miss me.  :)  Yes, I'm busy, but I've
answered all of your e-mails and sent your key in several of them.

The e-mail address I have in my OUTBOX is:   ---->  msmcdoug at iinet.net.au

This is you, no?  Is this an Australian address, and can we be sure that
no filters in between us are trapping my e-mails to you, or vica-versa?
Out of the e-mails you did receive, and reply to, none seem to be the
ones that deliver what you paid for, so this is why I am doing this
another way.

Since the keys are unique to each machine, I don't mind posting your key
here so that you will not miss it (I hope).  AGAIN, this key will not
work on any machine but yours!  Don't worry.

Mark, here is your PORTAL-9 REGISTRATION KEY.  I copied and pasted this
from an actual e-mail I sent you.

This is the key ---->  887089808  <--- This is the key

PLEASE let me know on this list (reply to this list - to everyone) if
you got this e-mail and if you got the above code from the e-mail, etc.

Awaiting your prompt reply,
Thanks,

Roger Taylor