[Coco] Diego Barizo

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue Apr 3 12:56:52 EDT 2007

OK...

THIS:

http://www.ice.gov/pi/dro/facilities/buffalo.htm

 is where he is, and the lady I spoke with, says he will probably be there for a while.

First and foremost, Mary, if you speak with him, we need his Alien Number assigned to him when he arrived. Without that, we can do, or find out, absolutely NOTHING!

Here's the address to where he is:

Buffalo Office
Buffalo Federal Detention Facility

Officer-in-Charge: