[Coco] OT: Mouse balls service bulletin

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Apr 2 11:52:49 EDT 2007

From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>

> Unforch for the mice, they've been emasculated by the optical methods now.
> This 'service bulletin' is quite old, and appears to be a 4/1/xxxx joke
> that will never die as long as some of us remember the trouble dirty
> mouse balls were.

Unforch for me, I know of no optical replacements for the ballsy mice that came with my AT&T 7300 Unix PCs.  (The Color Mouse gets used so rarely it doesn't accumulate much filth, so the lack of an optical replacement doesn't bother me).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

UC Davis apparently shares Bamforth's love for the beer science. His "Introduction to Beer and Brewing" course is the third most popular class on campus. Who knew there were so many would-be biochemists out there? (The most popular class at the university is about sex. The professor of brussel sprouts and early morning jogs could not be reached for comment.)
                        http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/24/uc_davis_beer_professor/