[Coco] NOS9 Boot_Burke

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed Oct 25 23:08:11 EDT 2006

Chester A Patterson wrote:
> I looked for krnl2dir, krnltodir and vfy in RTSI, but didn't find.
> Please, could you perhaps be more specific.
>
> I looked in the NOS9 SCRIPTS and BootLists but found nothing that
> affects the hidden boot files.

Chester:

	Look in 'nitros9/level2/coco3/scripts/mb' (in the source). It is also
in the distribution. Look the line that starts with 'merge'. That
creates the 'track 34' image used by os9gen.
Just 'merge rel_80 boot_burke krn >-myboot'
You should be able to use the B&B utilities to place 'myboot' in the
right place for the B&B Boot ROM (track 128??).

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft