[Coco] OT: Earthquake in Hawaii

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 07:41:35 EDT 2006

Alex,

It's good to hear that you're OK :)

Rod

On 10/17/06, Alex Evans <alxevans at concentric.net> wrote:

> As some of you may know I am out here in the middle of the Pacific in
> Hawaii.  Yesterday morning there was an moderate earthquake  (6.6) on
> the big island.  No one was hurt, and living on Oahu, the only real
> impact it had here was that we were without power for about 27
> hours.  Everything is back to normal now.

Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency
may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do
this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor
protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.