[Coco] Off List?

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Nov 23 09:26:44 EST 2006

Hello Leonard

At one time, there was a version out for the Amiga. I don;t know about the
Atari. The Amiga version was prohibitally  expensive for my hobby budget so
I never bought it. The last I heard, there was an Amiga version someone in
Austrial had it. But.. alas, my last working Ami packed it in last year so
I am reduced to emulation these days. But WinUAE is sooo good... who needs
the real hardware ;-). I know thats hereasy in some quarters but facts is
facts. Besides.. the CoCo is a lot more fun. It would be fun to run OS-9 on
the Amiga emulator just to see if it would work.

On 11/23/2006, Leonard wrote:
> Wasn't there a Os-9 package for the Atari, or was it the amiga?  Where
> would you get something like that today?  Is it even available, or
> could Nitro Os-9 be made to run on these systems?
>
> Leonard

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo