[Coco] Running 5.25" drives with Win 2000

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Nov 21 05:56:56 EST 2006

Well, I can see the main board having issues. From faulty design to simple
static discharge.  Finding the acual problem might be a challenge.  It is
sounding outsice of my skill set for sure.  I have one machine that I have
loaded Windows 98 close to a dozen times.  The install goes south in
minutes, often before the drivers can be loaded, and / or before updates
installed.  I gave up when it took to LINUX line a duck to water.

Bruce W.