[Coco] Running 5.25" drives with Win 2000

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Nov 20 06:11:09 EST 2006

Windows 2000 is the direct ancestor of XP.  It has been clearly established
that XP does not support 5.25 drives in the CoCo mode.  I suspect it relates
to the New Technology File Structure (NTFS) core.  In this rare case, the
answer is 98.  The last of that line, ME is unstable and has some other
problems that make it unsuitable for our CoCo stuff too.

Bruce W.