[Coco] KA9Q?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME ???

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Nov 1 23:03:41 EST 2006

Gene

another t hing that I shoulod have thought of was that Freescale and a couple of
other companies now have a dedicated processor with all the hardware integrated
in so that all you have to do is write a TCP/IP stack for them. I believe for the
HC12 there is one and a rudimentary TCP/IP Stack that is written in C. That
would take a load off the 6809 and not have to do all that overhead.

Oh well tha what happens when one is tired and in a hurry. Things tend to be
forgotten. Better excuse than getting old.

james