[Coco] KA9Q?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME ???

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Nov 1 16:05:45 EST 2006

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 15:29, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>Gene
>
>Is the source code available or is just the binaries that would need
> disassembly?

The last time I looked, and thats been quite a while James so I could be
full of it, I think the srcs are all there.

>One wouls have to pull the applicable RFCs to get the code even to a
> state where it is commented and usefull for modifications.

Yes, and a job for an editor with a much larger buffer than any of the os9
varieties.

ATM, I can't recall if it even exists on my machine anymore.  IIRC the last
time I played with it was on a coco2, some before I got married for the
3rd time in '89.  Out of memory was a very common error then.