[Coco] CoCo and SATA/USB drives.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri May 26 00:53:05 EDT 2006

I wanted to jump back into this and make a few comments.
 I need to keep it brief since I am in the middle of
cleaning out my email accounts before I have them blown
out and rebuilt due to a bug in my hosting service email
program.

I had several ideas, but I am only going to suggest the
simplest, and the is to use a Linux box to handle the
Floppies and HDDs (PATA or SATA) and then using Driveware
Server or something similar to communicate to the CoCo.
 Actually I think it would be nice to have a CoCoLinux
 that would be taylored to us CoCo users.  One thought I'd
like to add, is there a program or solution in Linux that
can be used to read and write 360K 5.25" drives or 720K
3.5" drives?

-Jim Cox
http://www.miba51.com/