[Coco] Re: Another MESS question...

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed May 24 16:11:08 EDT 2006

Well sign me up for the "not paying attention" award...  Once I knew what
version of MESS introduced the changes I checked the change logs for
v0.105 and found the following...

  Changed how devices work. Device command line options are now on a per
  device basis, and now identify the index within a device. Therefore, you
  now might invoke MESS like this:

  mess mysystem -flop1 foo.dsk -flop2 bar.dsk

This might be good information to have if you are coding any sort of MESS
frontend such as MESSyFront.

Which leaves me with a burning question I'd like to address to Robert
Gault - what specific issues exist with v0.105??

Regards,
Michael Harwood