[Coco] Re: Another MESS question...

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed May 24 15:57:10 EDT 2006

I have found the answer to my own question - I downloaded and compiled
MESS v0.104 and found that the "-floppydisk" option was available.  I
assume this is one of the things that Robert Gault was speaking of when he
wrote that v0.105 has issues.

It's a shame that I haven't been able to find this documented anywhere - I
assume I am not the only who has seen this.

Regards,
Michael Harwood