[Coco] Nitros9 Boot Disk "issues"

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue May 23 09:30:12 EDT 2006

I am quite satisfied with the current NitrOS situation. Any time I had a
problem or any need, it was always easy to find someone to help me with
it. Using it has been a better experience than using Linux, since I
don't have people telling me that the problem is because the distro I'm
using and that I should change to whatever they are using :-)
I don't mind being a beta tester for software that is always in
development and easily available.
As for the lack of documentation, OS-9 books and manuals are not that
hard to find on ebay, and are a great help, as is the system's on-line help.
Of course all could be better, but after seeing how a huge company, with
over 10 years working on the same OS, does everything (when was the last
time that any MS OS was shipped with a real manual?) I can't complain.

Diego