[Coco] Re: NitrOS-9 Level 3!?

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 11:49:41 EDT 2006

> Sorry. I do have to say that the 6309 version is a lot faster then the 6809
> version! Well worth the price of the CPU!! I wish I would have gotten more
> 6309s at the fest when I had the chance!

How much faster is the 6309? I've heard it's only about 15%. It doesn't sound
like it would be worth the trouble of desoldering the CPU, and I've heard the
6309 is *very* static sensitive.

> I've never tried multi-vue but it doesn't sound like your experience was
> very good.

I wouldn't use OS-9 without Multi-Vue. It needs improvements-espesialy click &
drag and multiple directory windows, so we don't get lost in all those endless
pathnames- but without it, I would probably run away screaming.

The problem is that there is *NO* documentation of *any* change made since
version 02.00.00!