[Color Computer] [Coco] new CoCo games

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 22:45:16 EDT 2006

>What about Varloc?
>http://nitros9.lcurtisboyle.com/varloc.html

Ya know... every time I hear the topic of Archon come up someone
always brings up Varloc.

A friend and I had been playing Archon on an Apple IIc in my dorm and
it was so addictive I wanted to buy it.  When Varloc came out shortly
after that I bought it because it sounded like Archon.  I thought the
graphics were cool but it was sluggish to control and ultimately
didn't have the appeal of Archon.

BTW, there is a decent Archon remake but they are still trying to work
out the details so it will play like the original.  The graphics look
nice though.

http://www.archonevolution.com/community/forums/index.php

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM