[Coco] [Color Computer] What the hell is this ==> rjrtty at aol dot com

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu May 11 20:26:30 EDT 2006

Basil:

If you are referring to the munging of Roy's email address
on my site,

http://www.miba51.com/CoCo_VGA_Adpater.html

That is my call and should not be taken negatively towards
Roy or his VGA Adapter.

When I decided to put something on my site regarding Roy's
VGA adpater, I thought it would be best to alter his email
address so it could not easily be havested by spammers.

Maybe munging an address is "old school" and not necessary
any more.  Hopefully you have been able to contact Roy and
place an order for his excellent VGA adapter.

-Jim Cox
http://www.miba51.com/
http://www.cloudymidnights.com/

PS: Roy, if you want me to change the way your address is
listed, please let me know.