[Coco] COCO Books for Sale

James Jones jamesjones01 at mchsi.com
Sun May 7 23:16:39 EDT 2006

Tony C wrote:
> Not having room for a real coco and multipack, as well as multi-packs being
> harder to find than honest politicians in Washington DC...

Bummer. There was one auctioned at this year's Last Chicago CoCoFest.

That makes me think... if people are wanting to view the Fest remotely,
is it possible for them to bid on auction items remotely? There'd have
to be some way for them to pay (for the item and for shipping, if nobody
there is willing to pay and pick stuff up on their behalf).

	James