[Coco] Re: CoCo Fest video and chat

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu May 4 05:25:45 EDT 2006

Hello Jim

I really hope you can make the next Fest (if there is one). You are one of
the guys on this list I have always wanted to meet in the flesh. Between
the CoCo and Amiga, I believe we'd have some great conversations.

Sincerely

On 05/04/2006, Jim Cox wrote:
> Nickolas, Rod and everyone else:
>
> After reading this thread, I decided this would be the be the best
> place for me to post my thoughts about the recent discussion about the
> Fest.

<snip>

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo