[Coco] Interesting Ebay find.

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 13 10:53:18 EST 2006

Mike Pepe wrote:
> Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:
>
>> The ECB upgrade would have to be an eprom on a patch board,
>> as I don't have an ECB rom :(
>>

> Like this?
>
> http://www.doki-doki.net/~lamune/computers/coco/10-1010/P2233767-r.html

Yeah something like that, though I'd probably use a little piece of
veroboard and some stand-off type connectors. It's actually a shame that
the basic rom is soldered on or I'd be tempted to pull it and fit a
board I designed (for the Dragon, but works on the CoCo as well), that
replaces the 2 28 pin roms with a single 27xxx series.

Cheers.

Phill.