[Coco] Interesting Ebay find.

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Tue Dec 12 21:55:50 EST 2006

Hiya Phill,

> I've just bought from ebay UK, a white CoCo 2, in a CoCo 1 case, model
> number is 26-3026, the machine has standard color basic and 16K of ram.

Interesting find. If you search through the Tandy computer catalogs- in
1984 (US market) the CoCo 2 was introduced in 16k form, and the 64k ECB
CoCo was in a case similar to what you describe. In the 1985 catalog all
models are CoCo 2

I have pics of the white case 64k CoCo 1 here- very different internally
from what you've got there; but that jumper wire seems to go to the same
place.

http://www.doki-doki.net/~lamune/computers/coco/26-3003b/index.html

Your board looks like a CoCo 2 board. How deep is that case? Is it CoCo
1 or 2 size? I've never seen a CoCo 2 with the vents in that configuration.

The TDP-100 also was different:

http://www.doki-doki.net/~lamune/computers/coco/10-1010/

-Mike