[Coco] Is the 6309 worth it?

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Mon Dec 11 13:05:15 EST 2006

Leon Howell wrote:

> Yes, consider yourself bitten. You should have plenty of time to get over it
> while waiting for your PC application to start up. ;)

Leon,

Not sure what happened here. I'm sure nobody here wants to see two
people make idiots of themselves in a pointless internet pissing contest.

All I'll say is this: You requested opinions from the group. You
indicated your soldering skill wasn't all that great. I expressed my
opinion that *maybe* it's not worth it. Why you would take that as a
"flame" or personal attack doesn't make sense. Strangely, nobody else
seemed insulted.

If my tone was insulting to you somehow, sorry about that, but my
opinion still stands. The 6309 is cool, so if that 30% speed boost is
all you're after, great- go for it.

-Mike