[Coco] [Color Computer] Has anyone seen Roger Taylo r? (sneakerpimps)

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sat Dec 2 11:01:30 EST 2006

At 03:43 AM 12/1/2006, you wrote:
>David Grimmel <navydave1 at ...> writes:
>

> > Maybe we should all setup a temporary coco3 forum on
> http://www.phpbb.com/,
> > until Roger gets the regular Coco3.com forum fixed? Call it Coco-Talk or
> > something??
> > Dave
>
>If enough people are interested, I can setup some temporary forums
>on my page. I
>did it before with Mary's newsletter / e-zine, so I can do it again
>until Roger
>finds time to fix the evil in his world. :)

Manny, I'm here.

I'm working on restoring the forum members now.  It's not that I
ignored the hack or couldn't fix the problem since the date it
happened, but I was in the iron claw of my other job for several
weeks and wasn't aware of the problem.  Why (he) chose that period to
do the attack is beyond me, but I'm working to bring'er back and to
take care of the source of the problem.

--
Roger Taylor