[Coco] StG Nostalgia

Mike Ortloff underserf at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 26 09:30:40 EST 2006

Dean Leiber <adit at ...> writes:

> Where are these StG Sysops now?
>
> John Farrar (Basement)
> Carl Boll (ChiCoCo)
> Allen Huffman (Delta) -- Hmmm... Wonder what happened to this guy
> Andy DePue (Eagle)
> John Powers (Gallery)
> Scott P. (Home)
> Wes Gale (Kzin)
> Horst Rossman (Photonet)
> Dan Allen (Quantum)
> Dieter Rossman (SAB)
> Paul Jerkatis (SandV)
> Marcelo Katzeff (SCI_FI)
> Scott Griepentrog (StG)
> Mike Ortloff (TattooU)
> Gene Turnbow (TSSERACT)
> Timothy Mohr (Wolfden)
> David P. (Wormfood)
> Paul Ward (IMS)
> Boisy Pitre (OS9er) -- Name Sounds familiar but can't place it...
> Paul Pollock (LastCall)
> Jim Vestal (Narnia)
> Chris Swinefurth (MAINLINE)
> Eric Levinson (MilkyWay)

I'm the Mike Ortloff (there's about a dozen or so Google hits on different Mike
Ortloffs ;)) who "ran" the TattooU StG node back in like '92. I also wrote an
article For Alan Sheltra on the first(in California anyway) Hitachi 6309 - based
CoCo3

Lots of life happened to me in the ensuing years, but I still have CoCos 1
through 3, MC-10 etc. Alas, all in storage, just no space in my cramped Seattle
apartment.

Email above works, as it has since 1996 (before Micro$oft bought HM)

Glad to see someone remembers :)

=Mike 0=