[Coco] Re: OS-9 word processors

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Sep 16 16:12:12 EDT 2005

VED and SCRED were the two main ones I used for Nitros9 development; SCRED
at first because it was one of the few that could handle files larger than
64K (although, it made moving around in the file a pain, it DID work) and
because it also could run from terminals (ADM-22's in our case), and VED
for smaller source listings (and the bigger ones once we split them up)
because of it's speed, small footprint and better editing capabilities.

--
L. Curtis Boyle