[Coco] Tiny IDE controller...

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Nov 17 13:04:56 EST 2005

Rumor has it that Paul T. Barton may have mentioned these words:

[snippety]
>  There is another PAL
>on board to decode the $FFXX area, 74LS30 style.

What software do you use to do your PAL/GAL compiling?

I've tried for aeons to try to get a handle on that, and I just can't seem
to get the hang of it, most of the software I've tried is designed around
CPLDs and is too durned complex... all I really want to do is monkey around
with a few 22V10s for address decoding & whatnot.

It's one of those "it shouldn't be that durned hard to figure out" but
there isn't a lot of hobbyist info out there it seems, at least not that I
could find.

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein