[Coco] help ?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Tue Jun 28 11:13:35 EDT 2005

At 07:19 AM 6/28/05 -0700, rtdos at yahoogroups.com wrote:
>been lurking for a cpl weeks now and got a dumb
>question; i like this group a lot but how do i set it
>to digest mode ?

Glad you found it. If you had whitelisted me, though, you could have read
my answer directly to you a few days ago.

To reiterate for others with whitelists: All mail to me personally or to
the list owner that requires action on my part to be whitelisted is
discarded before I see it. Aside from this being a common spam address
collection technique, spam is your responsibility, not mine, so if you ask
me a question, please be ready to receive the answer.

Dennis