[Coco] OT: Opening Special

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Tue Jun 28 10:26:11 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Please excuse the off-topic post, but I thought a few readers may be
interested..

I've officially opened by Web Design / Hosting company (
http://www.ebonhost.com ), and would like to offer members of the Coco
community 25% off all of our services, if booked prior to my birthday
(7th July)

Standard Hosting, eCommerce, Fully-Managed Websites, Logo/Banner Design,
FTP storage space - All available at 25% off

When ordering, place the word 'coco' in the Promotional Code box, (or
Notes field, if design-based) - your discount will automatically be applied.

Please also note that all prices are in Australian dollars, and the
conversion rate is approx 1 AU$ = 75 US cents.

Just my way of 'giving back' to the Coco community!

regards,
David

http://www.EbonHost.com