[Coco] RainbowArchive . The Rainbow Archive Project

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Thu Jun 16 15:49:11 EDT 2005

Not quite all of them - check my updated inventory page
(http://www.musicheadproductions.org/coco/rainbow_collection.htm) for the
latest stats.  We are currently missing some 1992's and 1993's.

As far as scanning is concerned I am happy to have you as a volunteer!  What
do you think about starting on the issues you have on hand?  Which issues do
you have and what condition are they in?

Please thank your wife for us!  We might take her up on the offer, but let's
see how far we get with the OCR and what kind of proof-reading ends up being
needed.

Regards,
Michael Harwood