[Coco] RainbowArchive . The Rainbow Archive Project

Ken Carlin carlin at nauticom.net
Thu Jun 16 15:05:18 EDT 2005

Michael:

It sounds like every issue of the Rainbow is accounted for in terms of
having it on-hand.  Still, if any more are needed, I have a partial
collection that I don't need back and that I would have no problem in
seeing it cut up.

I want to reiterate my willingness to scan in issues.

But I've also read about the OCR trials and tribulations and how
proofreading will be necessary.  I am volunteering for that duty too.  And
more importantly, my wife (a newspaper copy editor) has graciously said
she'd also like to help.

Ken Carlin