[Coco] Rainbow Bookshelf

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat Jun 11 08:54:23 EDT 2005

On Jun 11, 2005, at 3:13 AM, Dean Leiber wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Not to distract you from the Rainbow Mgazines, but could you ask about
> the books that Falsoft used to sell, i.e Book of adventures, etc. I
> have
> the 'Rainbow OS-9 books' already scanned and PDFed for the OS9/CoCo
> archive I and a few others have been working on. I don't have the
> other
> books otherwise I would have done them already. BTW, Great Job getting
> Lonnie to license the Rainbow!

Dean, I was wondering when you were going to pop up :)

For those who don't know it, Dean has done an excellent job of
scanning quite a few old CoCo magazines such as Metamorphosis, OSKer,
and the OS-9 Users Group.  I'm sure he can give valuable input into
this project given his experience.

Dean, have you given any thought to making your scanning work available?