[Coco] Rainbow Bookshelf

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Sat Jun 11 04:13:32 EDT 2005

Michael,

Not to distract you from the Rainbow Mgazines, but could you ask about
the books that Falsoft used to sell, i.e Book of adventures, etc. I have
the 'Rainbow OS-9 books' already scanned and PDFed for the OS9/CoCo
archive I and a few others have been working on. I don't have the other
books otherwise I would have done them already. BTW, Great Job getting
Lonnie to license the Rainbow!

Also, a suggestion. Once things get rolling, perhaps put a section on
Coco3.com (or somewhere approriate) listing who's doing what, what needs
to get done, etc. That way it might make it easier for people to find
some way to help. Just a thought. I'll be willing to help out as well
with whatever limited equipment I have.

Dean