[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Rainbow on Disc - abuse of the list??

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Fri Jun 10 15:37:57 EDT 2005

At 11:41 AM 6/10/2005, you wrote:

>I can easily set up a group but surely this IS of interest to all?
>
>Neil

The CoCo Cafe :) has been a good meeting place for stuff like this.  It's
live and even has a meeting scheduler, written by yours truly.
www.coco3.com/cgi-bin/chat.cgi

As for the topic, it's not much different than the blasts of nonsense that
I have to weed through a lot of times.  Sometimes the goofiest things seem
to amaze the most people on this list, as the number of posts prove, so an
organized matter like this isn't all that bad.  I say keep posting as usual
and add to the overall content.

Btw, I haven't noticed any posts from Michael until this topic was started
so I'm wondering if he has posted a BIO like everyone else so we can know
him better.  He seems to be good at organizing this project considering
it's only been a few days or so and the idea looks more than promising now.

Also, why hasn't anybody gotten ahold of Lonnie on this idea years ago?

Cheers,

--
Roger Taylor